Work injuries can take many forms. For purposes of workers’ compensation claims, injuries fall into one of two categories: workplace accidents or injuries that occur over time due to the nature of the work. Workers’ compensation laws provide for appropriate benefits for employees who get hurt as a result of either a one-time event or the cumulative effect of a challenging work.
If you or a loved one was hurt in an accident at work or as a result of the daily rigors of a job, you may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits. These benefits include wage replacement (compensation) and medical benefits, which cover treatment for work-related injuries.
Advising And Assisting Employees From Many Backgrounds
If you need guidance regarding a workers’ comp case, The Law Offices of Samuel Dagan in Rancho Bernardo can help you protect and provide for yourself and your family. Equipped with a clear understanding of how to obtain maximum benefits — and extensive experience representing workers and corporations in difficult litigated matters — our attorneys handle cases involving:
- Back, neck, shoulder, knee, foot and head injuries
- Repetitive movements that caused joint or muscle problems
- Slip-and-fall injuries or falling objects on a job site
- Dangerous machinery and tools that caused harm to laborers and tradespeople
- An accident caused by the negligence of a third party — a company or person other than you or your employer
- The need for surgery or amputation, or loss of use
- Hearing problems and eye injuries
- Carpal tunnel syndrome or tendinitis
- Heart problems and stress-related conditions
From business travelers and office professionals to police, firefighters and retail workers, virtually anyone can experience a life-changing injury at work. Our team of lawyers can help you deal with resistance from an insurance company, intimidation from your employer, or any other roadblock that stands between you and the benefits you deserve.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
Contact The Law Offices of Samuel Dagan at 858-487-6500 to speak to a California work injury attorney serving Rancho Bernardo and Escondido. You will not pay any legal fees unless we recover compensation for you.