Standing Up For Motorcyclists’ Rights To Compensation
Motor vehicle accidents involving motorcyclists tend to be serious; sometimes they result in fatal injuries. These accidents tend to happen because of the negligence of a driver who didn’t see the motorcyclist until it was too late.
Bikers are at an extreme disadvantage when they collide with cars and trucks because they lack the protection of an auto body. They are often thrown from their bikes. Sometimes, they may not have the visibility they need to react or prepare for hazardous impact.
Helping Motorcyclists And Their Families
At The Law Offices of Samuel Dagan, based in Rancho Bernardo and Visalia, California, we advise and represent injured motorcyclists and their families, as well as other people injured as a result of motor vehicle accidents. Our attorneys and staff can assist you if your case concerns a biker, passenger, driver or pedestrian who was:
- Cut off by a car or truck that was changing lanes or speeding on a highway
- Struck by a vehicle that was passing through an intersection or running a stop sign or red light
- A California Highway Patrol (CHP) officer or police officer, either on or off duty
- Injured by a drunk driver or a distracted driver who was texting or otherwise occupied with a phone or mobile device
- Catastrophically injured or killed
If you or a family member was harmed because of someone else’s negligence, you have legal rights, including the right to proper medical treatment. You may also be entitled to compensation for pain and suffering, lost wages or other damages.
Get Your Injury Claim Questions Answered
Searching for a North County or Rancho Bernardo motorcycle accident lawyer? We can answer your questions about biker injury cases and other difficult accident matters. Contact The Law Offices of Samuel Dagan at 858-487-6500 for a free consultation about your case.