Passengers Are Often The Innocent Victims Of Car Crashes
A motor vehicle accident can cause a wide variety of problems, from medical bills to lost time at work to stress on your family. If serious or catastrophic injuries are involved, your entire life may have changed. All accidents are unexpected, but especially if you literally had no means to protect yourself as an innocent passenger.
Many car accidents result in injuries to passengers, including the passengers of drivers who are unrelated (or even unknown) to them — in some cases, drivers whose negligent actions caused the injuries. If you or a loved one was hurt as a passenger, you have legal rights that our firm’s North County lawyers can protect and fight for. You may be entitled to compensation for your medical bills, pain and suffering, wrongful death or other damages.
We Can Explain Your Rights And Get You The Help You Need
The Law Offices of Samuel Dagan is based in Rancho Bernardo and Visalia, California. We can listen to your concerns, explain your rights and get you the help you need if your situation involves:
- An accident that occurred while you or a family member was riding on the back of a motorcycle
- An accident involving a friend, acquaintance or co-worker’s vehicle
- An accident caused by a driver who was unknown to a passenger
- An accident involving a driver who was drunk or impaired by drugs
- A hit-and-run accident
- An uninsured or underinsured driver
- Distracted driving
- The need for specialized medical care
We Offer A Free Consultation
Every case presents its own challenges. Contact us online or call 858-304-0955 or 866-730-5007 for a free consultation to discuss your passenger injury claim with a Rancho Bernardo attorney. We are here to answer your questions.