Filing A Claim For Property Owner Negligence
If a person is injured on someone else’s private or public property, the owner of that property can be held accountable if unsafe conditions or negligent maintenance caused the injury. By law, property owners are responsible for keeping their property safe. The phrase premises liability refers to this concept.
If you or a loved one was hurt because of the negligence or irresponsibility of a property owner, you may be entitled to fair compensation for medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, loss of life, or other damages. An experienced personal injury lawyer at The Law Office of Samuel Dagan can assist you in pursuing and obtaining that compensation. With offices in Rancho Bernardo and Visalia, we represent clients throughout the San Diego metro area.
Experienced, Responsive And Easy To Work With
Our attorneys are experienced with many types of premises liability cases, and, most importantly, we are good at working with people. We help clients pursue personal injury and wrongful death claims related to:
- Slip-and-fall accidents on private property
- Injuries that occur in public places such as parking lots, crosswalks, sidewalks, ramps and office buildings
- Assaults, robberies and other crimes
- Dog bite cases, including cases involving dogs that previously attacked others
- Workplace accidents that involve dangerous premises, not just workers’ compensation claims
We are unafraid to take on tough cases and provide our clients with the strongest possible representation. As your law firm, we will make sure your rights and interests are fully protected.