Helping You Focus On Recovery After A Motor Vehicle Accident
California is notorious for its congested roads and highways. Car crashes can feel almost commonplace, but of course, to those involved, an accident is anything but normal.
At The Law Offices of Samuel Dagan in Rancho Bernardo and Visalia, we understand that healing from your injuries should be your number one priority, not stressing over the overwhelming financial and emotional implications associated with your car accident injury. Our firm has provided quality legal guidance and skillful representation to California residents of the San Diego and Visalia areas for more than a decade.
How We Can Help You
Led by lawyer Samuel Dagan, our dependable legal team handles motor vehicle claims involving:
- Car crashes of all kinds, whether you were the driver or a passenger
- Crashes involving all types of commercial vehicles, including delivery trucks, buses, semitrucks, taxis or rideshare services like Uber or Lyft
- Claims involving underinsured or uninsured at-fault drivers, drunk drivers or drivers who fled the scene (hit-and-run)
- Motorcyclists hit by cars
- Accidents involving pedestrians or bicyclists (as an avid cyclist himself, attorney Samuel Dagan has intimate knowledge of the dangers and realities that California cyclists face)
Directing You To Caring Doctors
We realize that sometimes your health can be trivialized during claims against insurance companies. We believe that your unique medical needs should dictate what type of medical care you receive and whom you receive it from.
We make it our goal to provide you with access to compassionate, caring medical professionals proficient in the type of attention you need. Our relationships with highly skilled chiropractors, psychiatrists, orthopedic doctors and other professionals in the community are vital to getting you the care that you deserve.
About Our Contingency Fee Policy
We offer a free initial consultation to review your personal injury case or workers’ compensation claim. If we take on your case, we only charge fees when we obtain compensation for you.
Contact Us For A Free Case Evaluation Today
We invite you to call our law office at 858-304-0955 or 866-730-5007 to speak to an attorney, or visit our Contact page to fill out an online form. We offer free initial consultations during our office hours from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday-Friday, and by appointment on Saturday and Sunday.