Being turned down for workers' compensation does not mean you were not hurt at work or that you are not entitled to compensation under California law. The reason your employer denied your claim could be technical and have nothing to do with the facts. Or it could be...
- 6 reasons San Diego employers reject workers’ comp claims, and what to do about it
- Why you should never run from an aggressive dog and other tips
- Common workplace back injuries can result in workers’ compensation claims
- Workplace falls are a universal risk that anyone can experience
- The causes and costs of traumatic brain injuries