As an employee, something that you should always be aware of is how your job could impact your back. Any kind of injury to your back could cause long-term pain and dysfunction that requires many months or years of physical therapy, pain management and surgical...
- 3 tips to avoid motorcycle versus car crashes on your drive
- 6 reasons San Diego employers reject workers’ comp claims, and what to do about it
- Why you should never run from an aggressive dog and other tips
- Common workplace back injuries can result in workers’ compensation claims
- Workplace falls are a universal risk that anyone can experience